PIVET Medical Centre is a fully integrated clinic, with a licensed day surgical hospital on site (Perth Day Surgery Centre), allowing us to conduct all services in-house.
Most IVF fees have a Medicare rebate, which means that Medicare will pay part of the cost of the treatment cycle. The actual rebate payable by Medicare for Australian families and singles is difficult to calculate for each IVF treatment as each treatment may differ and will be dependent on whether or not you have reached the Safety Net threshold for the calendar year. Information regarding the Safety Net threshold can be obtained from the Medicare Website.
Within the IVF program there will be additional fees which include:
- Doctors consultation – outside of the IVF cycle.
- Pre screening blood test – AMH only.
- Pre screening ultrasounds.
- Sperm function test.
- Hospital fees – if you have Private Health Insurance these fees will be covered. Without private health insurance an additional fee will be payable.
- Anaesthetist’s fees.
- Additional Drugs – which may be needed to maximise your chance of achieving a pregnancy as prescribed by your Doctor, as well as in the early weeks of pregnancy.
- Additional laboratory procedures e.g. Embryo freezing, Assisted Hatching, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.
What is covered in the IVF fee?
- Planning and management within the IVF cycle.
- Blood tests within the cycle.
- Scans within the cycle.
- Nursing services within the cycle.
- Consultations by the doctor within your cycle.
- Embryology services.
- Blastocyst culture.
The cycle commences from the first day of your period (Day 1) or commencement of injections and ceases no more than 30 days later.
If you are not eligible for Medicare, a fee will be provided which covers the cost of all of your blood tests, ultrasound scans, hospital fees, anaesthetist fees and drugs associated with your cycle. The fee will be approximately $12,000 and will be dependent on the drugs required in your treatment cycle.
For complete information about costs, please request a PIVET Costing Information Booklet by contacting reception staff at the clinic.
SuperCare IVF Services
SuperCare is able to provide funding for IVF through your Superannuation. For more information, please contact your local SuperCare Office.
Zip Money Payment Structure
Have treatment now – pay later with Zip.
Zip Money is an interest free payment option*
Please speak with our friendly administration staff for more information.
*This offer is available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period for the purchase will be charged interest at the contractual rate (currently 19.9%). A $6 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Zip money is only available for payment of cycle fees and some exclusions apply. This is not to be used in conjunction with any other payment offer.
Find out more